Health is something that has the ability to make or break a person. So if you pay no attention to your health, trust me, you have to suffer from its consequences in your future. However, our immune system plays a vital role in order to keep our health and fit. Without a powerful and healthy immune system, your body seems unshielded plus you can be attacked by bacteria, viruses, parasites, and other infectious illnesses too.
Nowadays a deadly virus called Coronavirus is spreading from state to state and infecting almost one-third part across the world. This virus is rapidly turning into the second form of death for everyone all over the world, but especially people who are living in Mainland China. The virus is rapidly turning into a matter of concern and the World Health Organization (WHO) has already declared it a global health crisis.
What Is Coronavirus And From Where It Comes?
According to WHO, Coronavirus is a member of a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold or respiratory diseases and severe more diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and the last but most dangerous one Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). A novel coronavirus (nCoV) should I say Coronavirus is a new strain that has not identified previously in humans.
The coronavirus is a new respiratory virus first identified in Wuhan Hubei Province, China and now dispersing throughout the whole world. Despite mainland China, it has spread to over 27 countries and territories, infected more than 28,296 and killed 565 people.
The Real Reason Behind This Global Crisis
However, the scientists of china are seeking the actual reason behind the coronavirus and they found it. Dr. Peter Daszak, president of EcoHealth Alliance, when you look at the genetic sequence of the virus, and you match it up with every known coronavirus, the closest relatives are from bats.
That does not mean that bats directly infected humans. Many scientists believes there was an intermediate host animal, which was infected by bats and then infected humans. Based on the latest virus genetic sequences, researchers said that the virus could be bind to receptors in civets and pigs, although they ruled out mice as well.
Here is a complete list of those countries that have affected with this deadly Coronavirus with the count of confirmed cases:
- Mainland China (at least 28,039 cases)
- Japan (at least 45 cases)
- Singapore (at least 28 cases)
- Thailand (at least 25 cases)
- South Korea (at least 23 cases)
- Hong Kong (at least 21 cases)
- Australia (at least 14 cases)
- Germany (at least 12 cases)
- US (at least 12 cases)
- Malaysia (at least 12 cases)
- Taiwan (at least 11 cases)
- Vietnam (at least 10 cases)
- Macau (at least 10 cases)
- France (at least 06 cases)
- Canada (at least 05 cases)
- United Arab Emirates (at least 05 cases)
- India (at least 03 cases)
- Italy (at least 02 cases)
- Russia (at least 02 cases)
- Philippines (at least 02 cases)
- UK (at least 02 cases)
- Nepal (at least 01 cases)
- Cambodia (at least 01 cases)
- Belgium (at least 01 cases)
- Spain (at least 01 cases)
- Finland (at least 01 cases)
- Sweden (at least 01 cases)
- Sri Lanka (at least 01 cases)
Signs To Identify Coronavirus And Prevention
There are no specific symptoms found in people who are suffering with coronavirus. However, if you find someone having regular fever, common cold, cough and difficulty to breath, then the person may be suffering a risk of this fatal virus. As coronavirus cause respiratory illness, so it directly affects your liver and lungs.
In context of medication, currently there is no vaccine to prevent 2019-nCoV infection. The best way to prevent infection is to avoid exposing yourself to the person who were infected to this virus. Here are few more tips you need to follow everyday as preventive actions to prevent the spread of such respiratory viruses:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with the person who is not well.
- Cover your face with a tissue when you cough or sneeze then, throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
When considering a new infectious disease about which so much is still unknown, it’s important to seek out reliable information and act on it. Be skeptical of implausible conspiracy theories or claims of “fake news” that dismiss recommendations from public health officials. Addressing the concerns surrounding 2019-nCoV requires accessible, reliable, and frequently updated information; the best we can do is to look to the experts whose mission it is to protect public health.
At the end of this blog post, I hope this blog may increase you knowledge about the novel Coronavirus so that you can prevent yourself and your loved ones with it. If you still have any confusion or any health-related question, you can consult with the health experts of Healthy Naturals. They are proving 100% healthy and natural health and fitness supplements that will help you to boost the strength of the immune system of your body. If want to share your thought or confusion related to your health, then go ahead. We are waiting for your valuable comments.